Wednesday 20 October 2010

Shocking News

Right, it is done. I officially have enough stuff painted to play Warmachine, specifically my new Cygnar army. So what’s done? Well, first of all I’ve got two warjacks, a Centurion (the big beat stick) and Thorn (the little beat stick). No ranged weapons on these two in a shooty army but we won’t worry about that.

Second up, my warcaster, Commander Adept Nemo and his Squire attachment (to give the old man more magical niceness). And finally, three Stormsmith Stormcallers because there wasn’t quite enough squishy things.

Cygnar Army

This makes a grand total of 16 points. Hooray! One point over with one day in hand!

I’ve been musing over the next steps for this force (which I’m pretty sure won’t work as it is). I think to get to 20 points, I’m going to add the Black 13th Gun Mage Strike Team because whilst also being squishy, they also have a silly amount of special rules.

For 25 points, I’ll probably add a Firefly to work with the Stormsmiths (and the Storm Tower that also needs to be painted); all for extra zappyness! Have to admit, the General Adept Nemo Tier list also looks mighty tempting.

Anyway, there you go; slowly making progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment